Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas time




These Christmas pjs Max is wearing were Nathans, they are 18mos!






Taking the family Christmas photo is getting a little more "interesting" each year.... What is that they say about working with children and animals?!? Max was pretty excited that Cappy was joining in the fun though.

Max LOVES the Christmas tree! He gets mad if you take him away from eat, even when he is trying to eat it.....



The boys snuggled up in there pjs, we have really been impressed with how loving James is to Max, he really loves him and is ready for him to play!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss my boys so much!! I cannot even stand to look at their pictures. I just need to squeeze them!! I love the Christmas p.j.'s. They were my favorite on Nathan. Give them kisses from us.